Terms and Conditions
We Can Fix That - 2021
Return Periods -
- 14 day exchange (with proof of purchase)
- All Sales are Final.
- 30 day over-the-counter exchange
Water Damage Repairs
- No Warranty. Fees cover labor and chemical services. This is not a Guaranteed repair.
Special Order parts or repair
- Special order parts are non-refundable without a restocking fee of 20%.
* Rooting or modifying stock OS or firmware Voids ALL warranties
Warranty does not cover water damage, physical damage, and or unauthorized tampering or repair. A copy of the sales order (Receipt) is REQUIRED for any phone or repair that is brought back into the store or warranty, with out the receipt there is NO warranty. We are not responsible for you holding on to your receipt.
- Memory Transfer: We are not responsible for data that is lost upon transfer due to water damage, physical damage, or pre-existing software issues.
- Special Orders: NO RETURNS. NO CANCELLATIONS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Special orders left unclaimed after 30 days forfeit all deposits or devices and become property of Idaho PC Solutions, LLC. Special order parts for repairs may be cancelled with a 20% restocking fee.
- Labor Charge: Minimum $20/$35 non-refundable charge. Fee covers technician labor including but not limited to; cleaning; aligning; testing; re-soldering; and or chemical processing.
Unclaimed Repairs: Repairs left unclaimed after 30 days from date of service become property of Idaho PC Solutions, LLC. Includes partially or fully paid repairs.
Idaho PC Solutions, LLC. reserves the right to refuse service(s) to anyone who does not agree to any or all of the conditions of the service(s) to be provided.